Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wk4 Pub_Lead Presentation

This past month we have been deciding whether to publish a paper or create a presentation.  In an earlier blog I discussed my decision to present at an upcoming conference this summer.  I look forward to the opportunity to share the work that I have done this year and showcasing Learning Management Systems to teachers in the area to get them excited about using them in their classrooms and discussing the advantages.  I have made my presentation very interactive and I hope this will be an engaging and informative time for both my audience and myself.  The following is the presentation, without the notes.  The notes can be viewed at the following link...Jones_Tiffany_Pub_LeadProject





Please feel free to leave your comments, ideas or questions regarding my presentation or Learning Management Systems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment